Saturday, October 16, 2010

2 Truths and a Lie

1.    In my senior year of High School, I helped my team to win an impressive 3 state trophies.  Of Those state trophies, one was a state championship.  This state championship trophy was the first state championship trophy that my school has ever won in its history.  I also helped my basketball team to an impressive 3rd place finish, the best any team from my high school has ever done.  The third trophy was a 3rd place Speech and Drama trophy.

2.     As a kid, I was in love with horses and rode my horse all the time.  Now that im older, I am a lot more experienced with riding.  Because of this advanced experience, I have become a sort of trick rider.  I am able to stand up on the back of my horse, I can ride backwards, and do a handstand all while my horse is running full speed down a field.  I know this sound dangerous, and I have had numerous accidents in which I actually broke some bones while riding horse.

3.     For my senior year high school prank, my class decided that it would be fun to move all the kids cars in our school to the weigh station that is outside of town.  The weigh stations is a good 2 miles from our school.  So, on a day that we had class meetings, all my class mates and I headed out to the parking lot to move the cars.  We successfully moved all of them to the weigh station before class meetings was over.  The downside to this story is that class meetings are early in the morning, and during the day a blizzard moved in.  By the time school got out, the wind was blowing really hard, the temperature was well below zero, and there was half a foot of snow on the ground. All the cars that we moved, we ended up having to go and get because the principal wasnt going to make the underclassmen walk all the way to the weigh station.  So, we had to go get them all back again in freezing/blizzarding weather.  It was pretty much hell!  But we did get hot chocolate from our principal after we got all the cars back. 

18 comments:

  1. Number 3 is false. Elaborate, but false.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that number 3 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish all of these could be true, but I think 2 is a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 2 because I think you would have bragged a little bit more about that in class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love riding too.. so i think number 2 is the lie but if its not thats really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your profile picture is you riding a horse, so i'm guessing it is not that. I'm going to say number 1.

    ReplyDelete